Plan your Web site
Who are your visitors? What will they be looking for? How will they use your site? What browsers and monitors are they likely to use?
Key planning questions include:
- what's the purpose of your Web site?
- who do you expect to use your site? who's the audience?
- how Web-savvy is your audience?
- what information will your visitors want to find?
- how do you want to interact with your visitors? through online forms? social networks?
- will you be processing credit card information?
- how soon do you want the site to be up and running?
- who will handle future updates? Will Rareheron maintain your site or do you want to maintain your own site?
What is your budget, now and in the future?
Rareheron will estimate the cost to design and build your initial Web site. Be sure to budget for future updates, domain name registration, Web hosting costs, and marketing, too.
Keeping a Web site current and accurate is essential! It lets your constituency know you are paying attention and providing them with the most current information possible.