Design your Web site
Design covers your site's "look and feel" and what information you want to include now and in the future. Your site will be pleasing to look at, well-structured, and easy to use. We create a design that visually communicates the message and impression you want to give your visitors.
Key design questions include:
- is there an organizational "look" you want to maintain?
- do you have a logo, graphics, or photographs? what format are they in? (see Sending Files to Rareheron for instructions)
- do you want us to design a new logo or banner?
- must your site conform to section 508 accessibility requirements?
- what information do you want to include, now and in the future?
- how should your site be organized? What are the main areas of interest and what is secondary?
- how much copywriting or editing is involved?
Site navigation -- usability
We pay particular attention to site navigation ... how people find their way around your Web site. We use cascading style sheets for layout and presentation, making your site easier to maintain and reducing file size and server load.